2016 Wilary Winn
University for Credit Unions
Monday, September 26 & Tuesday, September 27, 2016
- Presentations, outside speakers, and break-out sessions on key topics
- Meets Continuing Professional Education Requirements
- Earn up to 9.5 CPE credits
Independent & Objective
Founded in 2003, Wilary Winn and its sister company, Wilary Winn Risk Management, provide independent and objective, fee-based, financial advice to banks and credit unions located across the country.
With clients in 49 states, we are nationally recognized experts regarding the accounting and regulatory rules related to fair value. We have led seminars on the subject for many of the country's largest public accounting firms, the AICPA, the FDIC, and the NCUA.
We use state-of-the-art software to perform our work. Our technology providers include:
- Black Book
- SNL Financial
- ZM Financial Systems, Inc.
Located in St. Paul, Minnesota, we are built on the following values:
- Forging true partnerships with our clients
- Conducting engagements with integrity and fair dealing
- Providing timely and cost-effective advice
- Communicating in a straightforward way
- Working tirelessly to ensure quality
We provide independent, fee-based, objective estimates of fair value for financial institutions. Our services include valuations related to mergers and acquisitions, illiquid financial instruments, including servicing rights, and asset liability management.
We have more than 375 clients in 49 states and the District of Columbia.
We believe our relationships with our clients and our colleagues are the keys to our success.
We have cultivated relationships with the preeminent data and software providers in the industry, as well as many of the country’s largest certified public accounting firms.