Wilary Winn is seeking two financial analysts to join our team – a December 2019 or May 2020 graduate and an analyst with 1 to 3 years of experience.
The Financial Analysts will work with our Senior Analysts, Managers and Directors to:
- Perform Asset Liability Management, including quarterly measurement and reporting, capital stress testing, and concentration risk analysis
- Determine the fair value of assets, liabilities, equity and goodwill in financial institution mergers and acquisitions
- Estimate expected lifetime credit losses for loans and investments in full accordance with the current expected credit loss (“CECL”) model
- Estimate the fair value of illiquid financial instruments including mortgage servicing rights
- Research and analyze historical data
- Draft and present reports to our clients
The Financial Analyst will work with best of breed technology, including Bloomberg, Intex, S&P Global, ZM Financial Systems, Inc., and our proprietary cash flow engines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Mathematics or a related field. An MBA, accounting, or statistical background is a plus.
December 2019 or May 2020 graduate or 1-3 years of experience in an analytical role within a financial institution, financial services firm, or accounting firm. ALM or CECL experience is a plus.
The successful candidate will have the following personal characteristics:
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organizational, research and time-management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects and negotiate competing priorities
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated, as well as work collaboratively as part of a team
This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including health insurance, health savings account, flexible spending plan, 401(k) plan and paid time off.